Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Summer

Well, I suppose I haven't posted in a while. I've had such a great time this year- my life is wonderful. Since we left off, I've been to so, so many places I never knew I could be, become so many things I never could've dreamed of as a young music lover.

My FSU experience was simply unprecidented by anything else. Ever. Though I couldn't find a happy detail if I tried, it was the best thing that's ever happened to me (as of then.) Each day another miracle, another friend, another beautiful creature to admire or let nibble a seed out of my palm...

I spent two weeks with my family up north, in GA. (Hey, it's north to me!) Week one was lounging and climbing mountains. Week two... well, let's just say my cousin is the best person in the world to go to if you're hurt. Healing powers, I tell you! Healing powers! (Love you, Banana!)

Then, *shudder*, Band camp! 1 pm-2pm, be miserable in a field with lots of bugs! 2 pm-5pm, get yelled at for not making your dot! 5pm-6pm, try not to breathe on Olivia when you have dinner! 6pm-9pm, get yelled at and watch the sunset. Or, you could become one with the Band, with the strongest sense of team you've ever felt, with your true self, the one who matters in this world, and be in bliss, oh, bliss for the 8 hours each day. Bliss or misery? You decide. But, sorry, you're going to smell bad either way.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that after my recent blunder into a potentially never-ending, fiery pit of despair, I am making a FINE recovery. And so I shall.

No comments: